Sunday, March 12, 2006

Short it is!





This isn't a very good picture, but I just wanted to let you know that the short haired people won the battle. So I cut my hair again this weekend. This was right after our ward BBQ. I stole my roommates camera while she slept, and took some pictures for her. The rest are pictures of everyone else hanging out in the apartment. That's Roni asleep on the couch. She does that a lot. She sleeps in really weird positions. I'll be surprised if she doesn't have serious back problems in the near future. She usually moves to her bed around 2:00 a.m. Next is my little sister, Mary Ann. She was just visiting. Wanted to see what single life was like again, so while her husband went and spent the night playing video games with his buddies, she came and hung out with me and my roommates. Although she missed our dance party. By looking at the picture, I don't think she likes the single life! And last but not least is Jenna. Checking her email, and showing off her buff muscles. Yeah, she works out! I will try and get pictures of the rest of my roommates at some point to put on here too!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! It looks great!! I miss ya so much Tracie!! You are awesome! we will talk soon.. i have to tell you a funny thing anyway..so ill call later.:)

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful with short hair.