Ethan enjoying Thanksgiving dinner.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Random Thanksgiving Shots
Just loaded my pictures onto my computer and thought I would share a few. Hope you enjoy!
Ethan enjoying Thanksgiving dinner.
Mary Ann taking pictures.
Cute little Jenna.
Andy Getting ready for the girls.
Andy waiting around for the right girl to come knocking at his door.
Jeff and I looking for crossword puzzles for the ride home.
Susan checking out the deals in the JC Penny Catalog
Jake and Andy playing with the teapot that Jake likes to carry around everywhere.
I knew we were getting two new babies in the family, but I thought it was Mary Ann and Rose, not Ryan.
some of the crew eating dinner. Jeff, Dave, Rose, Luke, Darren, Jake
Ethan enjoying Thanksgiving dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
those are some prettie good pictures, especially cuz im in them!
My favorite one is of Andy and Jake playing with the teapot.
very cute. fun pics. wish we would have documented our walmart adventure together. :)
Fun pictures. I like the one of Andy and Jake, too. Susan
Looks like you had a good time. That makes me smile. :)
Ethan doesn't look too pleased in his picture! Which is a change for him. He usually hams it up!
Post a Comment