Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Cookies


I had some sour cream left over from one of my labs at school the other day that was just going to go to waste, so I brought it home and made sugar cookies with it. It was fun. Then I took them around to my neighbors. I love making Christmas goodies. I also made a batch of caramels but I cooked them too long and they are super hard...I'm going to take them to school tomorrow and show my kids that it really does matter how long you cook it. They are making caramels this next week.

5 comments:

Delene said...

lOoks good!

Rose said...

Those cookies look so yummy! I wish you were my neighbor.

katie grinder said...

how did they taste tracie?!

Susan said...

Yeh, a good cook should always taste her food - - especially before giving it to other people.

the ginabean said...

Yum-o! Thanks for sharing!