Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ironic

Last week I took my classes down to the computer lab to have them put together a brochure on health. One of my students turned his in and his focus was physical health. This picture was the cover of his brochure.

When I was grading the brochures I called him up to my desk and asked him where he got the picture. He said he just did a search for Soccer and this picture came up. I think he thought he was in trouble.....he looked really nervous, but then smiled when I told him that he put my nephew on the front of his brochure. :) How ironic eh??

7 comments:

the ginabean said...

Ironic is the first word that comes to mind. Funny too. :)

Grant and Christine said...

I think he did it on purpose to get a better grade :) And I bet it worked didn't it? So how is married life?

Mary Ann said...

that's funny

Rose said...

I love it. What are the odds? He probably picked it because it was such a cute little boy.

Delene said...

Susan and Darren have a "Star" in their family!

Dannel and Rhett said...

What are the odds??? That's awesome!

Delene said...

Time to update!!!