Option 1
This option has more texture....it looks much better than how it uploaded.
Use your imagination.
This option has more texture....it looks much better than how it uploaded.
Use your imagination.

Option 2
For some reason, this changed to blue and gray when it uploaded to Blogger.
It is red and black in the original design.
For some reason, this changed to blue and gray when it uploaded to Blogger.
It is red and black in the original design.
4 comments:
I voted "other." I actually really like option 1, but it seems like it's tilted the wrong way; if "Our" started in the top LEFT corner, somehow it'd make more sense to me. Way to go, though :)
(Do you like how I'm not even in your fam and I gave you feedback?)
um...I voted too, didn't know it was for your extended fam!! And, where are the kitchen pics??? I'm assuming you have one, a finished one???
See Gina's comments
I vote option 1
Post a Comment