
Okay, so it's been a while.....but I have been busy, and I'm finally ready to share what I have been up to. I decided to try and start my own business. Right now I only have rag quilts posted, but my collection will continue to expand. If you are interested in posting things on my website to sell, feel free to contact me and I will send you the details. The only stipulation is that all items on my website must be sewn items.
Please visit my website and let me know what you think. And of course, feel free to share the link with everyone you know. :)
http://www.wix.com/traciebart/oh-sew-you
3 comments:
wow!!! DARLING site! I don't know where you find the time!!! :)
Wow!! I hope you sell a lot of quilts!! That must have been a lot of work . . . makes me tired to think about it.
I love the "oh sew you". Very cute.
Post a Comment