Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hats!

School is going great! I am keeping really busy. (Especially since I took on a second job.) I know, I'm crazy, but one of my professors begged me to come and work for her. So I did. It will look good on my resume.
For one of my classes, we have to design and set up a display for the university library. While packing up our department's building for remodeling, they found some really OLD hats. They are so neat, that we want everyone to see them. So we are doing our display case on hats. We have gone around campus and taken pictures of random students wearing our hats. It's a shame hats are no longer in style. Some of the people actually looked really good in the hats. We even got a picture of the new university president, Pres. Clark, and his wife to take a picture with us in some of our hats.
This picture is a picture of my class. Each of us is sporting one of our favorite hats. Aren't they cute?? If any of you are in the area during the month of October, you should come and see our display. It's going to be really cute!!

1 comment:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.