



This last weekend I had a three day weekend so I decided to venture up to Idaho to partake in a MaryKay party, and play with friends and family. It was a lot of fun. I took two of Rose's kids up to play with their cousins. They had a lot of fun....and I enjoyed their company in the car. It was fun to play with baby Jacob. He is still cute as ever. I shared my apple with him...his first time eating an apple. It was so cute, I had Susan take pictures with her digital camera. I'm glad everyone I know has digital cameras. :) The older kids had a slumber party in the basement with their new matching sleeping bags they got from their grandparents. It was too cute. I figured my parents would like to see the picture, so here it is. I didn't want to leave Ethan out of the shots either, so here's one of him too...posing for the camera. I still think I have the cutest nieces and nephews. These pictures only add proof to that statement!!
I chose to write in blue ink this time, because it was also very cold in Rexburg...as usual. I don't miss that!!!
2 comments:
So, where's the photograph of Ethan?
right under the pictures of Jacob, and above the picture of the kids in the sleeping bags
Post a Comment