Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Resolutions


My brother Ryan got married back in September. The best part about his reception was that he didn't have a reception. It was great! The family all got together, ate some food and then they were gone. This is me at the chocolate fountain at the dinner. I am posting this, because I have ONCE AGAIN given up the sweets. My new apartment complex in Draper, Utah (I just moved in last weekend) has a fitness center, so I make my roommates go with me. It's time to feel good again, and shed the winter fat!! Have a great day, and a wonderful new year.

3 comments:

Katie said...

GOOD FOR YOU!! I KNOW you can do it! You're so amazing! Keep up the good work and good attitude and you'll be fine! love ya babe!

Katie said...

Tracie you really need to get a digital camera...

Tracie said...

I know! I know!! It will be my gift to myself after I'm done student teaching...that is if I still have money when I'm done student teaching! I am jobless right now.