I'm really getting excited for spring. I know I still have to wait a while before I can do too much, but Saturday was a really nice day so I went out and worked in the yard for a while. I cleared off six bags of yard waste. The rest of it was still frozen to the ground, so I couldn't get it all. Then on Monday, my neighbor brought over his truck and trailer and helped me haul off all the branches that my dad cut off back in November. My yard looks bigger now. And cleaner. I'm getting really excited to plant grass. I've been doing some research on the internet about planting grass, but I'm willing to listen to any ideas you all have for anything in my yard. I've never been a landscaper.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Spring Fever
I'm really getting excited for spring. I know I still have to wait a while before I can do too much, but Saturday was a really nice day so I went out and worked in the yard for a while. I cleared off six bags of yard waste. The rest of it was still frozen to the ground, so I couldn't get it all. Then on Monday, my neighbor brought over his truck and trailer and helped me haul off all the branches that my dad cut off back in November. My yard looks bigger now. And cleaner. I'm getting really excited to plant grass. I've been doing some research on the internet about planting grass, but I'm willing to listen to any ideas you all have for anything in my yard. I've never been a landscaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Just buy sod. Susan
Nice, Tracie. It looks great.
Oh, and get a jackhammer and get rid of that huge piece of concrete in your backyard. And plant lots of flowers with lots of prettty colors. It will be fun to see what your yard becomes this summer. I'll bet some of those big bushes in the back are worth something. Also Susan
Get rid of the brick stuff in you front.....I know you planned on it
I think you've made a great improvement so far. Just don't take on a bigger project than you can handle at one time! If you decide to get rid of your cement.....get lots of strong backs to do the work.
looks awesome Tracie! you're awesome! FYI i can't remember if i told you but i got my placement in South Salt Lake/Jordan.. :)
Post a Comment