Just some fun photos of friends and family!
I thought you didn't eat that kind of stuff anymore.
Is that what you did on your day off,,,shop? I love those things, too!
Those are my most favorite candy of all time!! I was so excited when they had a Christmas version of that candy this year!!!
I like those, but I think I like robin eggs better.
yummy....I have to go to the store tonight Guess what I am getting.
I used to be really good about not eating that kind of stuff, but lately I've been really bad. My roommate said the same thing when I brought them home. Carrie, I missed them at Christmas time!! What a shame!Rose, Robin eggs???!! I don't believe it!!
can i come share?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I thought you didn't eat that kind of stuff anymore.
Is that what you did on your day off,,,shop? I love those things, too!
Those are my most favorite candy of all time!! I was so excited when they had a Christmas version of that candy this year!!!
I like those, but I think I like robin eggs better.
yummy....I have to go to the store tonight Guess what I am getting.
I used to be really good about not eating that kind of stuff, but lately I've been really bad. My roommate said the same thing when I brought them home.
Carrie, I missed them at Christmas time!! What a shame!
Rose, Robin eggs???!! I don't believe it!!
can i come share?
Post a Comment