This is one of Ethan Posing for me in Grandpa's hat. I didn't tell him to sit like this. I just told him I wanted to take his picture and he came down and laid down in front of me.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
A Late 4th of July Post
I forgot I had these pictures that I hadn't posted. They are just some more shots from the 4th of July.

This is one of Ethan Posing for me in Grandpa's hat. I didn't tell him to sit like this. I just told him I wanted to take his picture and he came down and laid down in front of me.
A close up of Ethan in Grandpa's hat.
Mom and Dad waiting for the fireworks.
The day after the 4th. We went down to the Snoasis and bought some shaved ice. Then we went to the park to eat it. Before too long Jake had two spoons making great progress on his. I though it was cute.
This is one of Ethan Posing for me in Grandpa's hat. I didn't tell him to sit like this. I just told him I wanted to take his picture and he came down and laid down in front of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures of the boys! Especially the hat!
I liked the hat picture, too.
Post a Comment