Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Oops!

Tonight we had our last softball game. We've had a decent season. Not too many injuries - a few scrapes from sliding, a ball in the ear, and tonight....a ball in the eye.

I was playing second. Brooke was playing first. We were warming up. She through me a grounder. I threw it back to her, but it landed short and bounced up and hit her in the eye. She has a nice shiner now. And the worst part is .....she has a blind date on Friday. All the guys on the team said that any guy would think that was sexy. I'm not sure if she believed them. She was a trooper though. She took a few min. to let her eye refocus so she could see, and then she got back up and played. We ended up loosing, but only by one run. Oh well, it was fun, and I hope to do it again next summer.


5 comments:

Rose said...

That would hurt. A guy might really be impressed by that.

Darren Clark said...

I guess it's appropriate to hurt your eye for a "blind" date. Oh man, I'm hilarious.

Rose said...

That is funny, Darren.

Delene said...

Poor, Brook! I'm glad Darren is at lease commenting!

Delene said...

"OOPS", I spelled least wrong!