Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bridals

Here are some of my bridal pictures for you all to see. My photographer was Melissa Giles. You can see her favorite bridal pics on her web site. I will post wedding photos after I go through them all and pick my favorites. :)



Here are some of my bridal pictures for you all to see. My photographer was Melissa Giles. You can see her favorite bridal pics on her web site. I will post wedding photos after I go through them all and pick my favorites. :)










8 comments:

the ginabean said...

BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see the wedding pix!

Susan said...

Very pretty bride!

katie grinder said...

you're such a babe. :) lookin' gooood.

Mary Ann said...

I likey!

Tiffany said...

You're beautiful!

Delene said...

I like them all!!!

Rose said...

I love the close ups the best. They show your beautiful brown eyes.

Dannel and Rhett said...

Glad they turned out so well. Very nice!