Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Jeff and Tracie

Aren't we cute!!?? We had our engagement pictures taken on Monday. These are some of my favorites. It was really cold and windy that day.




22 comments:

Delene said...

I like the one in the tree!!!

Mary Ann said...

The bottom two are my favorite!

the ginabean said...

What fun! Who took the pix?

Linford Family said...

Congratulations!! You look really cute together! Bret was going to email you, but I'm sure he hasn't yet, so I though I would say congrats from us both. (I am at my parents) We are happy for you!

Susan said...

The very last one is my favorite!

Melissa Giles said...

Hey I really like your pix! I like the very top one! Who took them again...

Grant and Christine said...

CUTE!

Rose said...

I have a hard time choosing a favorite. They all look great, but I do like the top one. That's fun.

Carl and Pat said...

They are all great, not only because you two make a mighty good-looking couple, but also because you look so very happy!

Dannel and Rhett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dannel and Rhett said...

I like the bottom two as well. You two are the perfect fit and look so good together! Congrats again:)

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I love them!! You two are so cute together!!

Grant and Christine said...

Here I am again, I tagged you so visit my blog and get going! I think Jeff would appreciate knowing this stuff before he marries you :)

marie said...

Congratulation! I am really happy for you! I so have to be a blog stalker to find out anything in my fam:) You look so good in all the pictures whichever one you pick will be perfect!

Sierra said...

I love that last one...looks like a beach, kind of like where I'm at (San Diego).

Rose said...

Where do you get the cute blog borders? I see other people with them, too.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I got my invite today - I love the picture you picked.

Grant and Christine said...

Tracie, I can't come to your reception! Grant said no :( (yeah, i'll beat him up later for this!) Hope you have the happiest day of your life (so far anyway:)) Good luck with marriage!

Ami said...

I had a ton of fun at your wedding! What a grea day. And Gary was even there! I have given you a blogger award. To see what to do, go to my blog.

Delene said...

Time you did an update!!!

Susan said...

Please change these pictures!

Delene said...

Update????