Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2 1/2 Months late - The Honeymoon

Yeah, so I've been kind of a slacker you could say, but here are some pics from the honeymoon. It was my first time ever in Yellowstone so we just drove around most of the time and of course we had to go see Old Faithful. We saw some buffalo, but that's about it for wildlife.

It did snow on us though. Good times.

Us in front of a waterfall being snowed on
Oops, I forgot to save the rotation before I put this picture in here, so Old Faithful shoots horizontal now.
My hubby
us
The geysers from afar. I loved driving through the park and seeing all this.

9 comments:

the ginabean said...

I still can't believe you're MARRIED. You have a husband! And Jeff has a wife! Crazy but wonderful.

I could get used to you posting on your blog. Like, on a regular basis. :)

Rose said...

I could get used to regular posts, also. Yellowstone is a great place. We want to take our kids there sometime.

Grant and Christine said...

Okay I'm satisfied. :)

Anonymous said...

lol oh btw 2 1/2 months late doesn't mean she is pregnant! It took her two months to put the honeymoon pics on the blog!

Just to clear the cornfuzzion if there was any!?! ;)

~~ Jeff

Susan said...

Thanks, Jeff. After Darren's find in your house last week and now this I was wondering:-)

Delene said...

What did Darren find in their house?

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That's where we went for our honeymoon too!! And yeah, what was in the house?!?!?

Heather said...

Hey I found your blog off of Tiffany's so I hope you don't mind I took a peek. Way cute. I love the wedding photo's I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it. You look beautiful though.

marie said...

Thats funny that Jeff put that because when I first saw the heading I thought o'h my heck she's prego. So good he cleared that up:) We went to Yellowstone for our honeymoon also-LOVED IT! You look so happy!