Along with redoing the kitchen, we are redoing our entryway tile so it matches. However we were feeling like being creative so we went to Home Depot and bought some stuff for a couple of different options. Here we have roughly laid out a couple of options. Use your imagination to fill in the holes. Which do you like better? I want to be creative, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough. Will I like having a design there, or will I get tired of it and wish we would have left it plain????? So PLEASE share your opinions!!!
Jeff calls this one the hotel design. The holes will also be gray, just the diamond will be white.

This is the hotel design - modified.

diamond checkerboard

a close-up of the design for the next option

multicolored diamond with centerpiece holes will be grey

mulitcolored diamond without centerpiece

multicolored border with gray center.

or a modified version of this. No other colors, just diamonds in the middle and a border of the same tile on the outside.

And the last option (no photo) is just regular tile laid out in rows.
8 comments:
I like the bottom one.
I love picture numbers 4 and 5! But they all look good and I think you will love it when you are done!
I LOVE the diamond checkerboard. Always. But I also really like the multicolored with the fancy-schmancy centerpiece a LOT.
There you have it; my opinion. :) Lemme know what you end up doing!
i kinda like the modified hotel
I like the last one with the one color of tile and diamonds. That way if you change your decor, you don't have to change your tile! I also like the one with the multi-colored tile around the edges. :)
I vote 2 or 4, definitely design, not plain
I like the diamond checkboard. Whatever you decide, if you get sick of it, you can cover it up with a rug for awhile.
I like the diamond center without the border. I know it's not an option but I thought I'd throw that out there. It would be pretty. Good luck choosing. Any of your ideas will look great.
Post a Comment