Just some fun photos of friends and family!
Why weren't you out there with him? That stinks that you didn't get to play too. But oh well, looks like he's having fun.
It was a men's team. I couldn't pull off a manly enough look for them to let me play.
That's a good thing that you weren't manly enough.
That sounds fun. I'm enjoying watching Jared's baseball games right now. Especially when it's nice and sunny and warm.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why weren't you out there with him? That stinks that you didn't get to play too. But oh well, looks like he's having fun.
It was a men's team. I couldn't pull off a manly enough look for them to let me play.
That's a good thing that you weren't manly enough.
That sounds fun. I'm enjoying watching Jared's baseball games right now. Especially when it's nice and sunny and warm.
Post a Comment