Monday, January 18, 2010

A Challenge

Yesterday when I was being a good girl doing my visiting teaching I heard of a great challenge. We were talking about self reliance and the girl we were visiting said that her sisters Bishop challenged his ward to not go grocery shopping for a week and just live off the food in their houses, just to see how they did. I thought it was an interesting challenge. I'm going to do it, I challenge you to do it too! :)

I think that we really need to be prepared with our food storage. Maybe I will find some things I wish I had in my pantry throughout the week.

1 comment:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Tell us how it went. I did this a few weeks ago, and I only bought milk. I think I did pretty well. We ate well and I don't even think my family noticed. My friend just laughed and said, 'You are so cheap.' She's right.