Friday, February 05, 2010

House Party

I don't know if you all know about this site:
www.houseparty.com

If you don't know about it, you should check it out. It is a site that different companies go to to have people from all over the U S of A host parties featuring their product for them

If selected as a host they send you a bunch of goodies for your party and goodies for your guests too. I have been selected to host an Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon Party!!!



This is the first party I have been selected to host and it is going to be fun.!! I got an email today saying that my package with all the goods was on it's way. I can't wait! It's like Christmas....kinda.

So if any of you have any good recipes using Turkey Bacon send them my way!! It is going to be fabulous!! Also if you have any game ideas that would be great too. I was thinking it would be fun to play a game where you have Pigs (regular Bacon) vs. Turkeys (Turkey Bacon). Maybe I should make all my guests dress like turkeys. :) How about it guests??!!

Also, if you're going to be in Idaho Falls on the 20th, just let me know and you can come to the party too. :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Is the house party videotaped? I noticed that houseparty.com has guests sign a hideous release.

Tracie said...

We have to post pictures to prove that we had the party.

Rose said...

Any excuse to have a party. Is it just a girl's party, or are boys invited, too?