Monday, March 15, 2010

Gardening

I decided to try doing my own starts this year. It has been a lot of fun watching my plants grow. I have to admit, it's even helped keep my desire to be outside gardening in check. It has helped make February and March a little less LONG.

I was nervous at first because nothing was growing for a really long time. About a month after planting the seeds there were still no starts so I decided to put a lamp over them and just see what happened. And Here's what happened!!!!

This Saturday I had to transplant the tomatoes into larger containers. So this is what my little indoor garden looks like now. I'm going to have LOTS of tomatoes this fall. I want to can them so I can have some for my winter chili. :)

1 comment:

Rose said...

How fun! I can't wait to garden.