Monday, February 08, 2010

Girls Night

There are some really fun girls in my ward that are good about getting us all together for girl's night. This time they decided that the theme should be 80's. So we all dressed in our best 80's garb and had a great time. Here are some pictures from the night.

Some of the group


The whole group


Of course we couldn't get all dressed up like that and stay home. So they decided we needed to go to Target to do the "shopping cart challenge"

So what is a "shopping cart challenge" I ask. It is where you divide into a couple different teams. You have 10 min. to pick out 15 random items from the store and put them into your grocery cart. Then you come back together and switch carts. The race is on. The first team to put all of the things away in their new shopping cart is the winner. It is an 'on your honor' type of thing. You have to trust that everyone is going to put things away where they really go.

BEWARE: If you do this activity, do not draw attention to yourselves. It attracts security guards. :)

Oh yeah, and of course I was the only one to run into someone I know while at the store. Actually, not one, not two, not three, but FOUR people I know.

4 comments:

Rose said...

We used to play the grocery cart game in college. And, none of you have big enough hair to classify as 80s.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I love your pegged pants!!

Deanna said...

LOL! Love the pictures!!!

I didn't know you had a blog...or did I? Anyways, SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you cut your hair, I like it! That looks like fun - man I miss you :)