The other night, I stayed home to babysit while Darren and Susan went out on the town. So what do you do when mom and dad are out of town?? You have a party! It was a fun night. We started off the evening by making a volcano. It turned out pretty cool. Kevin knows a lot about volcanos. More than what I would think a six year old would know. He was very meticulas about the shape and bumps on the volcano. Ethan wasn't much help. He just wanted to get the cookie cutters out. He thought we were just playing in play dough.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Babysitting
The other night, I stayed home to babysit while Darren and Susan went out on the town. So what do you do when mom and dad are out of town?? You have a party! It was a fun night. We started off the evening by making a volcano. It turned out pretty cool. Kevin knows a lot about volcanos. More than what I would think a six year old would know. He was very meticulas about the shape and bumps on the volcano. Ethan wasn't much help. He just wanted to get the cookie cutters out. He thought we were just playing in play dough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment