


About two weeks ago I decided to take a last min. trip to Utah. I wasn't going to go at first, but I decided that it would be fun. I didn't want to drive down by myself, so I made Katie come with me. It was a lot of fun. We had some sister bonding time. We stayed at my sister, Rose's house. Susan was also there with her kids, so we were only missing MaryAnn. We got up on Saturday and all did pilates together. Four of us on Rose's living room floor plus baby Luke, who couldn't figure out what all these strange girls were doing. It was kind of crowded, but fun. Then we decided to dye our hair. Susan and Rose had never done it before but I talked them into it. They put a little tint of red into their hair and I went a darker brown. It was only a 6 day coloring job, but it was fun for a few days. Katie chickened out and wouldn't dye her hair.
4 comments:
Those are some hot girls doing pilates!
I was waiting for the Texas T-shirt picture.
Rose
ummmm who said you could put that picture of ME doing pilates?!! You're in BIG trouble... Wheres YOUR picture Tracie!!! ;)
Me encanta esta foto, aunque no sé exacatamente que estarás haciendo con tus manos, lo importante es que te vez muy guapa
Post a Comment