Thursday, August 18, 2005

House Dress



Well, it's been a while since I have posted anything on my blog. Pure laziness is my only excuse. We blew up the volcano, and it was awesome. However, my photographer, Katie, didn't show up so I don't have any pictures. However Darren was there with his camera, so if you want to see pictures of our volcano you can see them here.

Now to explain this picture! I dedicate this posting to my friend Kate, who was also one of my companions from the mission. Almost all of the women in Spain have house dresses, and they wear them everywhere. Well, Kate loved them so much, she just had to have one. We searched all over for one, and found out they were pretty expensive. However she found one that was worth the price. I have also found one worth the $3 I paid for it at DI. It is so great! Notice the ribbin bow, and the huge pockets. I feel like a true Spainard when I wear it. (Even though I am ridiculed by my Sister and brother-in-law everytime I do) They don't like it for some reason. I personally think they are just jelous they don't have one. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're stinkin' HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

When I'm 70 you can buy me one.

Anonymous said...

That is a real find! Man, I have been rockin' my house dress too. I don't think you can understand the true beauty unless you have spent some serious time in Spain.
Comfortable, practical, and oh so good-looking.
Long live the house dress!