Sunday, October 09, 2005

Who would have thought / Quien lo pensaria?



I traveled once again to the distant land of Provo last weekend. I had a mission reunion in Salt Lake, so I decided to go the extra half-hour to Provo to hang with my friends there. I ended up one evening in Kate Kelly's house. (Kate is one of my companions from the mission.) It's always great fun there! She took me to her room and showed me the newest addition. It is a classic as you can tell from the photo. Everyone should have an Elvis lamp in their bedroom!!! The other photo is just Kate and I hanging out in CC's bedroom.

Viajé a Provo otravez este fin de semana. Tuve una reunión de la mision en Salt Lake, por eso decidí viajar media hora mas para ver a mis amigos en Provo. Fui a la casa de Kate Kelly, una de mis compañeras de la mision. Siempre es divertido en su casa. Fuimos a su cuarto para ver una lámpara que le dio su madre. Es genial!! Todos deben tener una lámpara de Elvis en su cuarto! La otra foto es de Kate y yo en el cuarto de mi otra amiga, CC.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sierra said...

Your are so hot next to that Elvis lamp. When you get married you should put your intendeds face where Kate's is and use those for announcements.