Saturday, October 15, 2005

Las Hermanas


It's been a while since this picture was taken, but it is so cute, I just had to post it. This was taken the day that Susan's new baby was blessed. In September I think. Anyway, this picture is of my sisters and I. Before my mission, I was never told that I look like my sisters, but as you can see in the picture, we are looking more and more alike as we get older. I can't complain though, I have CUTE sisters. I don' t mind looking like them. The little girl on my lap is my neice, Heather, and the little baby on Susan's lap, is baby Jacob.

Hace tiempo que sacamos este foto, pero es tan hermosa que tuve que ponerla. La sacamos el día en que bedicimos el nuevo bebé de mi hermana. Creo que fue septiembre. Estamos mis hermanas y yo. Antes de mi mision, nunca nos dijeron que nos parecemos, pero ahora, como ves en la foto, nos parecemos más y más cada día. Pero no puedo quejarme. Tengo hermanas BIEN GUAPAS!! No me molesta parecer como ellas. La niña conmigo es mi sobrina, Heather, y el bebé con mi hermana Susan, es bebé Jacob.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the pic of you and all your sisters. its way neat! its cool that even the mean on was nice enough to smile for the pic! ;) love you tracie! i consider you one of my sisters.