Finally!! Honestly, I have tried to post before today, but I have had some technical difficulties. But after playing around on my computer today, I think I've got it figured out. Blogger doesn't like .bmp files. It likes .jpg files. So I had to go through and convert some files over. So I should have several posts go up in the next couple of days. This is a picture of a couple I met while serving a mission in Spain. I went to a mission reunion in October, and they showed up. What a surprise. I love them so much!! They are great people. He was the ward mission leader in Lerida. I served there for six months, (the longest area of my mission) so I got to know them pretty well. It was a great day. If only all of my friends from Spain could have been there. That would have made a great reunion even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment