

This last weekend we went to Fayette to say good by to my little brother Andy who leaves for Costa Rica on Wednesday to serve a full time mission. We also took advantage of all us kids being there to take a family photo, and have our family Christmas party. Even Santa came to our party. It was a lot of fun. These are just some crazy pictures of us kids. I sure do love my family!! As you can see. The boys are a bit more wild than the girls.
3 comments:
Tracie!! Cute, Cute, Cute. I miss you! I've gotta get into this family some how!! ;) love you.
I love getting on my blog and seeing a new commment... so i know if i enjoy it you do too. Tracie you are AWESOME! have a merry christma! ill call you soon!
Tracie those are way cute. You should put up more. It's fun to see your family again. I'll keep watching for updates!
Post a Comment