Sunday, February 26, 2006

Long or Short???



If you look at this post, you MUST state your opinion. I'm debating whether or not I should cut my hair again, or let it grow out. What do you think??

10 comments:

Sierra said...

You have the picture with you and Kate twice on your blog. Silly. Oh, and I cut you out on purpose. Hahahahahaha!

Sierra said...

Mal and I both agree. We like your hair short. It is beautiful long, but short is better.

Tracie said...

I know that I have that picture on twice, but I was looking through my pictures, and I have my hair pulled back in almost all of them, so I had to resort to doubling up on an entry

Anonymous said...

I enjoy having my hair longer than yours. Either way your hair looks good long and short....but for me short hair sucks because you have to do it.
mary ann

Katie said...

Ummm i like it both lengths.. but maybe you should grow it out again. it would be fun!:)

Darren Clark said...

Cut it short (really short)on the top, front, and and sides and leave it long in the back.

Anonymous said...

Short. Not too short but I think the short hair frames your face better.

Anonymous said...

I like the shorter length. I agree with Susan about your hair framing your face better when it's shorter.

Jon said...

I like long hair and I hate it when girls cut it short.

Anonymous said...

It was predictable that Jon would say long hair. That is his wish for everyone's (every girl's, at least) hair. I still say I like it short.