One of the first things we noticed when we moved here to Draper was this Guadalahonky's Restaurant. We have always wanted to eat here, so we finally did for Family Home Evening on Monday. It was really good. I ordered the Taco Grande with Shredded beef. It was TASTY! and as you can tell from the picuture....GRANDE! I had to eat some with a fork before I could even wrap it up in the tortilla. If ever in Draper....eat at Guadalahonky's.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HOLY COW THAT IS HUGE....IF YOU HADN'T OF POSTED SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE WROTE YOU A SCATHING E-MAIL OF HOW I AM BORED AND YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO ENTERTAIN ME.
3 comments:
HOLY COW THAT IS HUGE....IF YOU HADN'T OF POSTED SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE WROTE YOU A SCATHING E-MAIL OF HOW I AM BORED AND YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO ENTERTAIN ME.
Lets Go!! I'm ready for a road trip to this place! Tracie I am so glad you are home! it's nice to have you back i sure have missed you!!!
You look so dang HOT eating that freak'n 'uge burrito!
Post a Comment