



Today was a great day! I finally graduated! It feels so good. My parents came up, along with my sister and her kids. It was fun to see everyone. Only my parents were able to attend the ceremony with me, but it was really good. Elder Russel M. Nelson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles was our keynote speaker. It was really good. He talked about the three circles of life. The circle of Families, Saints and the Savior. He said we should encircle ourselves with three circles.
These are just a few pictures from our photo shoot after the ceremony. Check out the sweet car in the background. The family picture is me with my sister Susan, her husband Darren, and their three boys. They have been kind enough to let me live with them over the last couple of years. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have been able to afford college. They were/are very kind.
We came home and had a BBQ. It was tasty. Marinated Chicken and veggies. I love grilled veggies. Asparagus and zucchini are the best.
I also went out and bought a digital camera today. My brother-in-law has been bugging me to do it for a really long time. Today I finally gave in! Prepare for more blog entries!!!! I'm so excited.
3 comments:
You are so dang lucky to be done already. CONGRATS! Hopefully I'll have pictures like that this time next year. I can't wait to see some pix of you in a white dress in front of a temple. It's a comin', just you wait.
Hey, I thought we were supposed to be prepared for more blog entries. I'm prepared, now post.
I'm working on it now!
Post a Comment