Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Who knew nylons could be so much fun?


Okay, so when I was younger we often times had to find or make our own fun. One of the blessings of growing up in a small town. (Because there are so many!!)
Tonight I introduced one of those small-town activities to my roommates. As youngsters we used to steal my moms knee-high's and put them over our heads....and she would always get mad at us. I don't understand why.
So here we are; Jenna, me, Christine, Roni, and Becca....with nylons on our heads. Jenna said "Tracie, you need horns or something. You look evil!" We sure do have good times in our apartment. Too bad it is all coming to a close. We are all done doing our student teaching next week, so we will separate and go our own seperate ways. :( We have clean check tonight so our apartment is nice and clean too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were the good old days....folding clothes in the living room with nylons on our head and moms bra stuffed with socks on Ben!!!!...........