Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Carousel Ride





At Porter Park here in Rexburg they have a carousel. After Kevin's last Soccer game Susan took the kids over to ride the carousel. I went in to help Ethan get on his horse and to take pictures. They didn't make me leave, and they didn't charge me to go in, so I decided to stay and ride the carousel with the boys. It's been a LONG time since I have been on a carousel ride. It was great fun! There is also a picture of Susan and Jacob waiting for us while we were on the carousel. Doesn't Susan look classy??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these!!...and Susan is one classy lady!!

Unknown said...

Looks like alot of fun!

Delene said...

Great fun! And both Kevin and Ethan are SMILING! Susan looks great in those shades!

Susan said...

Susan does look great, doesn't she? They actually let adults ride the carousel for free if you are helping a kid. So you didn't cheat or anything.

Carrie said...

Susan, you look like you belong in Vogue magazine! Dang girl! I don't know too many people that look as good as you do after having three kids! You are my idol!