Sunday, August 13, 2006

WARNING!!

Just wanted to warn you that if you don't see a post for a while it's because I'm moving into my new house tomorrow, and I won't have internet for a couple of months. I will update when I come to visit Susan and Darren.

11 comments:

Susan said...

I wish there was an update. Maybe you need to go visit Susan and Darren now.

Susan said...

The lawn has been mowed recently so it's safe to come up.

Sierra said...

Ya right, I bet that you really just don't want to talk to any of us cuz you don't want us to find out what you're really up to. You probably don't even have a job teaching but signed up with NASA on an experimental mission that will send you on a journey to Mars with a special quilt you made to welcome any possible Martian visitors to earth. Ya...I bet that's what you are doing :)

Tracie said...

CC---You're weird! you can see right through me!

Susan I will come visit soon. Let me get the first week of school under my belt, and I will be there.

Susan said...

I don't know with all those activities your branch is doing.

Delene said...

Good luck with Monday! The first day is the worst....but I think I'd go visit while the lawn is short!

Susan said...

Every day it grows longer.

Anonymous said...

I miss your updates! Hurry and do more.

Darren Clark said...

You can come visit anytime if that's what it will take to update the blog. I won't even make you mow the lawn.

Delene said...

Hurry, Tracie, and you won't have to mow the lawn!

Susan said...

Darren mowed the lawn today.