This weekend was our family reunion. I haven't been to a family reunion in a really long time. Probably six years or so. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again. I braved it, and took Susan and Darren's two oldest boys with me. They were pretty good, although it was the worst night's sleep I've ever had. Darren hooked us up with a sweet 3 man tent that according to Darren "will be plenty big enough for you". Well, he forgot that my friend Katie was also coming with us, so we really had four people in in the 3-man tent. So we were pretty cozy. Ethan pulled his ususal whining every twenty min., then there was Katie snoring to my left, the youth conference that was going on in the campground next to us, the weird medievil drummer boys from across camp, and last but not least the train that goes right by the campground and blows it's horn all night long.
It was a fun weekend though. We spent most of the time at the pool. It was a nice hot spring, and a water slide. Here are some fun pictures from the weekend.

Grandpa Christiansen hanging out.

The Oddo Family: Marylin, Shane, Jeremiah, Dana, and Meagan

The Hansens: Liz , Jason, Christine

The whole group.

Grandma hanging out

Me, with some sweet hair

Heather after swimming, while waiting for dinner.

Three handsome boys: Jared, Kevin, Ethan

Luke: He loves cupcakes!

Jared's dinner! Doughnut, Twix, and Broccoli

The Troops geared up for swimming: Luke, Kaitlin, Heather, Jared, Kevin, Ethan

Ethan and I hanging out in the pool

Heather in the Pool

Ethan put this "hat" on and said "Buenas Noches"

Rose and Mary Ann ready for swimming
2 comments:
Yeah! Great family! I loved Jared's dinner choices!
Cute pictures. Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment