Saturday, September 16, 2006

Baked Potato


I went to a friend's house for dinner one night, and another one of his friends brought this cool cake that looks like a baked potato. It is all cake and frosting. Everything on the cake can be eaten. I told him I wanted him to come to my class and do a demo for them. He agreed. So when we start talking about chefs and such, he is going to come. I'm sure the kids will love it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to learn how to make that cake. Can I come to class on the day your friend demonstrates?

Carrie said...

I have a sudden urge for a baked potato covered in frosting!

Anonymous said...

That's really cute. Who is your friend that you went to visit? Someone from your ward?

Susan said...

Now I want to know if you had a piece???

Delene said...

Looks good! Did you get internet at your house???

Mary Ann said...

ummm cake....I am starting my diet again in the AM. You should check out me blog I am going to update it in the AM

Susan said...

MaryAnn I have never heard about this blog of yours. Where can I find it?

Anonymous said...

I want to know about the blog, too.

Mary Ann said...

I'll tee you when I post something on it.

Jon said...

That is a cool cake.

Tracy, I mentioned to you about that gaming convention in Idaho Falls.

Here is a link. http://goicon.org/