
Before
AfterOkay, I've made my way back to Rexburg for a visit finally. So there will be several updates. First of all, I will show the changes in my house. I didn't have any curtains or window coverings so, I had to tack blankets to my windows. It was pretty ghetto, but it kept the heat out, and gave me some privacy. However, yesterday I was walking through Home Depot, my new favorite store, and found some nice blinds for a good price, so I splurged and got some blinds. Thanks to my neighbor letting me borrow his drill, I got them installed last night. Two of my neighbors happen to be in my branch. I like having them around. You can also see the shelf my lender brought over for me to use. There sure are nice people out there in the world.
5 comments:
Phew! New updates. Now I wonder how long until the next updates. The blinds look very nice.
I like the blinds! It's starting to look like a home!
dlofbgeWelcome back. I missed you.
I would love to see pictures of all of the rooms in your house.
Wonderful, Tracie--when you are a nice person, you quickly find other nice people!!! Looking forward to seeing you before long--probably at Kevin's baptism.
Post a Comment