Saturday, September 02, 2006

Retirement


Many of you in my family will recognize this bowl. It's been around for a while now. Susan was remembering that Gary used to eat his breakfast in this bowl when he was little.
For the past few years it has been used as part of a pot for my plant.
Susan was nice enough to give me on of her old pots to re-plant my spiderplant. It out grew the other pot, so I had to retire the old pot and bowl. I like my new pot much better. I'm sure it will look great in my new house.

4 comments:

Delene said...

It's a better color for your new house, also!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Gary wants the bowl back to eat his breakfast in.

Delene said...

CC, that's because I tended for so many years. Tracie just now took it back!

Anonymous said...

I remember those orange dishes well--great for kids who tend to spill cereal all over!