Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another trip to Rexburg


I decided to take another trip to Rexburg to visit this weekend. Almost as soon as I got there, Ethan started asking me if I wanted to come out side and see him climb up the stairs. I couldn't figure out what stairs he was talking about. We went out back and he started climbing up the chimney. Then he asked me if I wanted to climb them too. He does it a little easier than I do. His feet aren't as big.
Then we went out front and put his training wheels on Kevin's old bike so Ethan could have a big bike too.

What a great rider! He biffed it a couple of times. Knocked his head pretty good once, but he's okay. We tried to find the helmet, but no luck. Everytime he would fall, he would start screaming "I NEED THE HELMET!!" It was funny.

7 comments:

Darren Clark said...

Helmet is how you spell helmet. Thanks for visiting

Anonymous said...

Hey--any girl that can put training wheels on a bike can spell helmet any way she darn well pleases! Good work, Tracie.

Susan said...

Isn't she a great aunt?

Tracie said...

Tough Crowd!!

Rose said...

You are a good aunt, Tracie. My bike has a flat tire. Can you come and fix it?

Mary Ann said...

that sounds like fun. I can't wait to come and watch Ethan climb the stairs.

Delene said...

Such fun!