Me, Brooke, and Brock sporting our orange, and enjoying the game.
Skyline Highschool football team painting the goal posts blue!Tonight was the annual Emotion Bowl. It is where the two Idaho Falls schools' football teams play each other. They share the same football field, so whoever wins gets to paint the goal posts their color. I was rooting for Idaho Falls High School, and at half time they were up by two touchdowns. They ended up losing by one touchdown though. It was a lot of fun. It's been a while since I have been to a good game.
7 comments:
Who are Brooke and Brock?
GO TIGERS! I love high school football games. There the best.
Brock and Brook are people from my branch up here.
Hey, did you get internet or did you break into our house while we were away and update your blog?
My friends have internet at their house. I was there, and had my computer, so I thought I would update. I will get internet in November
Hi, Tracie--I think you probably rooted for IF--if you routed you would have been driving a school bus!!!
Thanks Pat!!
Post a Comment