Sunday, February 11, 2007

A trip to Utah

A while back my friends and I made a list of a bunch of things we wanted to do. One of the things on the list was a hockey game. So last weekend we took a trip to Utah to watch the Grizzlies play. It was tons of fun. Before the game we went out to Tepanyaki (I think that's how you spell it) for dinner. It's a Japanese restaurant where they cook your food right on your table. It's good food, and a lot of fun.

Some of the crew eating
Our chef and Jeff
The hockey game. It was a really good game. We got there a little late, but right as we walked in, a huge fight broke out on the ice. I tried to get my camera out fast enough but was only able to get the referees pulling them apart. The game went into overtime, and then into a shoot out. A win for the Grizzlies!

3 comments:

Delene said...

Looks like fun!

Rose said...

I went to a hockey game once. It was a long time ago, but it was fun.

Susan said...

Jeff and chef rhyme.