Monday, April 09, 2007

I am Loved!


I have never received as many flowers in my entire life as I have these last couple of months. And no, they're not all from boys. Many are from my cheerleaders. As much as I will miss them, I have decided not to do cheer again next year. We had a meeting with the prospective cheerleaders and their parents tonight. It was so sad to think I wouldn't be doing it again next year. I just don't have the time for it. :( Anyway, I'm running out of places to put my flowers....now that I don't have any furniture in my house. My roommate moved out on Saturday.

6 comments:

Susan said...

What a lucky girl!

Rose said...

You are loved. That's awesome.

Delene said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Anonymous said...

Furniture buying time?

Tracie said...

Yes Pat it is!! You offering to buy me some?? :)

the ginabean said...

Umm...so I love you too, but I didn't get you any flowers. Is that like...proof of love or something? :) I think you're terrific, and you deserve all the flowers in the world! heheh