I think that "mean" and "not nice" are two different things; kind of on a continuum. Brooke may say "You're mean, Tracie!" But remember she has also said, "Out of everyone, I like you least, Tracie." Oh wait...that was from that same night, huh? Anyhoo...I say KUDOS to you for posting this pic 'cause you've got enough not great ones of me that I feel justified in you doing this. :)
2 comments:
I think that "mean" and "not nice" are two different things; kind of on a continuum. Brooke may say "You're mean, Tracie!" But remember she has also said, "Out of everyone, I like you least, Tracie." Oh wait...that was from that same night, huh? Anyhoo...I say KUDOS to you for posting this pic 'cause you've got enough not great ones of me that I feel justified in you doing this. :)
Tickling is mean and not nice!
Post a Comment