I came home from school to a pleasant surprise. My grass is finally starting to show!! All my watering is paying off. I'm so excited. Now I need to go price lawn mowers.
Why price lawn mowers when you can get your cool neighbor to buy one and you can just use it? heheh, JUST KIDDING...maybe. :) So happy for you and your grass!
6 comments:
Why price lawn mowers when you can get your cool neighbor to buy one and you can just use it? heheh, JUST KIDDING...maybe. :) So happy for you and your grass!
Now the real work begins!
I think the real work is no grass. Grass is easier to take care of than trying to keep out a yardful of weeds.
Heck I think the neighbor will just mow it for you when you are at school or ArtCo.
~~jefe
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. I can just imagine sitting on your lush lawn on a warm summer evening.
We need an update to see how much the grass has grown in the last two weeks.
Post a Comment