Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sho Nuff

So one day we had a movie party with a bunch of people from the branch. We were forced to watch "The Last Dragon" (I think that's what it's called.) It was possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. Anyway, some girls from the branch had a city league basketball team called "The Glow", inspired by this movie. For the last game of the season Jeff decided to bring the necessary supplies to dress up like Sho Nuff, one of the main characters from the movie. He talked Jason, our EQP into putting on the outfit with him after the game. They didn't wear the outfit for long, but long enough for me to get a picture of them....actually I think I'm the only one who had the privilege of seeing them dressed up. Lucky Me!! And lucky you....I had my camera with me. It would have been better if they would have had the wigs to go with the outfit, but oh well.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I've never seen the movie, but that was good of them to dress up.