Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yuba

On Saturday the branch got up and left early. We all slept in the church in Fayette. I went back up the the house with plans to go back to sleep. However, Mom made me help pick peas - one of my least favorite jobs in the world.
Sheri invited me to go out to Yuba with her and go wave running at 10:00am. I was super tired, but I really wanted to go. So I did. It was awesome. I got FRIED though. I even had sunscreen on. We stayed out there for about 5 hours.
I felt really stupid though because the first time I took the wave runner out, the lid flew off the front and sank into the lake. Sheri forgot to tell me that it was broken. I was so scared. She called her dad and told him what happened. He came out with a piece of plexi glass and a roll of duct tape. Fortunately the lid was covered by their insurance, so that helped ease my fears a little. I was going to take a picture of the duct taped wave runner, but I forgot. It would have looked great at the white trash party.

Me and Sheri
me
Me

3 comments:

Rose said...

I can't believe you broke their wave runner. Looks fun, though.

Anonymous said...

Wave Runners are a lot of fun. Kristine loves them and has a birthday party every year at Pine View. Remind me sometime and I'll tell you my near death experience on a wave runner and my hero Lizzy Wonder Woman.

Delene said...

We need an update!