Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bravest Girl Ever


Well, I did it! I danced in the branch talent show. I was so scared I was shaking. Fortunately I was second on the program, so I got to enjoy the rest of the program. It went alright, but at the beginning of my dance the cd skipped, so I was way off with the music. I just kind of fumbled around for a few min. until I knew were to pick up and finish of the dance. But I'm glad that part of my life is over!! If you would like to see a briefing of the talent show, you can go here.

6 comments:

katie grinder said...

I am SO proud of you! you're my hero!!ps. we're going to costa rica!!

Rose said...

I am so proud of you, too. That is a scary thing to do.

Sierra said...

You are the bravest girl I know. I would never be able to do that.

Anonymous said...

You ROCK!!

the ginabean said...

You did it! I think you're one good little clogger! Go Tracie!

Delene said...

Jeana would be proud you are still clogging. I'll tell her for you!