The next fun activity I got to go to was the demolition derby. I haven't been to one in a really long time, and it was awesome. My favorite round was the powderpuff round. It was awesome. Those girls were vicious.
One the side of one of the cars it said "Nacho Derbre". At the end of his round, the guy got out of his car, and he was wearing the Nacho Libre suit. It was pretty funny!
I do have a pretty gross story from this night too...When we were at the fair the night before for the concert, one of the guys we were with bought a gyro. It looked really good, so I decided that's what I was going to have when I came down for the derby. Well, I got my gyro, and was eating along telling the guy I was with about how I hated onions when all of a sudden I bit into a huge onion. I open up my gyro to dig out all the onions to find a HUGE fly right in the middle. It was so gross. It made me feel really sick that I had already eaten half of it. (half of the gyro, not half of the fly! Thank goodness!!) So I took it back and they gave me a new one (without onions) I was sure to check it out before I ate any of it though! Oh the joys of fair food! But I'm grateful for my hatred of onions...it saved me from eating a fly.
Some Smashed up cars
Nacho Derbre
7 comments:
your wedding refreshments sound yummy
Fun times, I'm still jealous about the concert.
How can you tell the pig is a "he"? Don't they all look the same?
So, pink isn't just for girls I see! Great cake--I think I'd put only white or cream-colored roses on top.
I AM SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS YOU GOT TO SEE THE WRECKERS AND JOSH TURNER!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH!!! but not as much as i love you... :)
When Dave and I were dating, we went to that demolition derby with his sister Shauna. It was a lot of fun, but I remember there was a lot of exhaust in the air.
HEY! that's what my wedding colors are!!!
Post a Comment