Saturday, September 29, 2007

Job Perks

One of my favorite things to do as a teacher is intercept notes the kids send back and forth to each other. I've had some pretty good ones, and some pretty scary ones that I've had to turn into the office.

I just thought I would share a couple of them with you.

Letter #1 (written in red ink)

Hay,

Don't mind the blood. I'm realy upset.

I'm sory. I'm crying and the tears, I just smuged the tears and I am so sad my dog died and she was a sister to me that I broke up with you. You probably hate me so I'm so mad at myself taht I coped the notes you sent me and burned the copy of them.
I probibly won't tack for a whyle I'm so diprest my mom put her to sleep and so I'm sorry.
You are probibly having more fun with your new g/f so good-by!!!

me!!!

P.S. You will probible get a real kiss from your g/f!!!!!!
GOOD-BY!!!
P.S. Your g/f will get mad if she sees us together.

Letter #2

Alex are you mad at me? If you are I don't know what I did to you. I wonder if you still want to go out with me. Do you still want to go out with me? Because I do and I will never break-up with you. I also think you like someone else. If you like somebody else just tell me. Well you can give me your answer about you being mad at me after school.

Love you and need you!!
Love,
Lisa

Love you and hope you love me back.

I love Junior High kids. They make my job fun!!

5 comments:

Delene said...

I get love notes, too....but they are usually to me because they love their teacher so much!!! Anyway that's the way it was in Kindergarten. I don't know what third graders will do.

katie grinder said...

soooo funny... i can't wait to compare notes someday!!

Rose said...

I think Jr. High kids do more notes than High School kids. I never had problems with notes. Those are some funny notes.

Sierra said...

Those are too funny!!! I've found some notes as well, but they were a bit on the scary side and had to be reported to therapy. Oh, the joys of treatment centers :)

the ginabean said...

Glad you posted 'em! Serves the silly kids right. PS I can't imagine ever writing stuff like that to a boy back in the days of jr. high...what's happening to our world?!